View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark,
I will PM you the info...might be tomorrow though. Yes, I def feel there is a bias. I went in thinking I was going to receive an objective assessment of my cognitive fucntioning.

Joy6. My husband was in for the initial interview and he was able to tell the doctor the differences he he has noticed. There was no discussion after testing, no recommendations etc.

This "diagnosis" or lack of, goes against the other docs, therapist, neurologist etc. I know it is not accurate and I intend to fight it. He kept saying we have to "close the loop". When I asked him what that meant byt hat.. he siad you had your neuropsyche eval and now its time to get back to work.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.

Last edited by HeadStrong; 05-22-2012 at 01:33 PM.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote