View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=AnnieB3;880749]I don't envy you trying to get care in Europe. You aren't in the UK by any chance, are you?

Have you been diagnosed with MG?

If you get to the point of not being able to swallow, you can't move well or you can't breathe well, that's the time to go to the emergency room. Don't drive there yourself!

Thanks Annie......I don´t live in Europe but not too far away I have a diagnosis from another country even without any positive tests. This diagnosis doesn´t count in the country where I live so I get problems with´disability´payments...I am struggling to work 60% and I am supposed to be in remission! Private neuros are almost non existant here...

Yes a few days ago I had trouble swallowing then the breathing problems from last year started up again and it got progressively harder in evenings and I had to focus my conscious attention on doing it. By Sunday in the early hours I woke up and noticed I wasn´t breathing at all. But it went over.

Yesterday I noticed trouble with driving (holding clutch down and arms slipping off the wheel) Had to lay down on the floor of my office 4 times today to rejuvenate the trunk muscles as they were extinguishing themselves at lightning speed....Am not really a ptosis kind of person. Anyway hope I´m not coming back to myasthenia after a whole year of 99% remission.

(Have all negative tests except not taken SFEMG)

Thanks for your kind words and suggestions, Annie.

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote