View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow you two beat me to it. I was just getting online to tell everyone that Dr. Oz has Paula Abdul on about her rsd in her neck/arm. She looks great and is doing so much better than she ever has. I was glad to see her talking about it (finally). I am glad she was able to use her star power to bring attention to what rsd is.

On a VERY positive note---I was healed of rsd Friday night at a Christian miracle service (after 7 years+ of rsd, fibro, rheum. arth., and osteoporosis). I left my cane (and my rsd) up on the altar. Joan Hunter Ministries (out of TX) is a powerful healing ministry (One that I am praying about becoming more involved in as I know she is a great instrument from God). I have had no burning pain or any pain since Friday night. I went back on Sunday night and gave my testimony to the church that there are miracles happening in 2012 and I am proof of it. I have not taken any medication since that night (my body was so full of spirit it was amazing). What an amazing experience for anyone that would like to check her service out. I feel like a baby learning to walk and do so many things WITHOUT PAIN. Just like Paula Abdul said we have to take care of our bodies. I have been getting iv's of natural vitamins and minerals for a year now and it has been over one year since I got off ALL opioids. What miracles have happened in my life. There is also a very spiritual side to healing and it takes alot of soul-searching and prayer but God will heal you as He doesn't want anyone in pain.
Healed in PA,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (05-22-2012), ginnie (06-03-2012)