View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

Nothing surprising here. Dr. Oz's show is often filled with inaccuracies, downright contradictive statements within the same show, and poor planning, and superficial information where the meat of the data is never shared, only teasers on the beginning segments! His show with Dr. Weil and Deepak Chopra was an insult to both of those fine men!

I don't watch him anymore. One recent show he went up to one of his fancy graphics on the screen behind the chairs and literally started to BABBLE and wave his arms. It was embarrassing and revealing of how much he DOESN'T know. Often I wonder at his lack of understanding and superficial treatment of most of the things he presents. So I rarely watch him. I see him only by accident now, if I am channel surfing with in summer is less often.

Here is good example, which really sticks in my mind of how sloppy he is:
He had a big show on Vit D... oh, goody, I thought how great!
Then for the first 20 minutes he told everyone to use D3, still good.
Then one of his audience helpers..after all the hugs and kisses, he told
HER to use mushrooms for her D. Well mushrooms have plant D2 in them. And earlier he told EVERYONE that D3 is not in foods. It is things like this that are crazy making. So I don't watch him much and I didn't see this show on RSD for that reason.

Once he had a show on B6... and the video showed him taking B12, clearly labeled in big letters, next to his bed at bedtime. He is talking over this video about how he takes B6 at bedtime. That is only one example. If one knows what to look for, which I do much of the time, one can find irritating things like this in EVERY show. Hubby gets mad at me for talking back to the TV in fact!

So ICE for RSD? Well, she must have had a neuropathy of sorts, like our PN board. Ice works very well for us, and not for you folks here at RSD. So much for Abdul, her "RSD" and Dr. Oz.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 05-22-2012 at 05:52 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debbiehub (05-23-2012), ginnie (06-03-2012)