View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

While there were inaccuracies and it certainly wasn't something that probably any one of us would have scripted, I think there is value with it for "awareness" and starting the discussion. I already got two emails from friends that saw this show and know that I have this condition.

Nobody else is touching this condition on national television and I applaud him for taking a look at things other than what we hear about constantly. I'm not crazy about the Dr. Oz hug-o-rama either, but because he is at least discussing more rare conditions, I think there is some true value with this interview. I don't see any big downside. "Beggars can't be choosers"

If we start to nibble away at this in the media, more people will understand it. Helpful to us suffering from this? You bet. And also don't forget about the thousands of people watching this show that are having symptoms that don't have a clue as to what might be happening to them. They can learn from this as this condition is widely misunderstood, even among professionals.

I'll take it. We can fine tune the discussion along the way.............................

Last edited by birchlake; 05-22-2012 at 06:37 PM.
birchlake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote