View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The show has certainly brought the kind of awareness that I could live without. Abdul still performs and adheres to a rather grueling schedule. She still choreographs and dances extensively. I have been following her activities for several years since I am a former dancer. Her age alone is a prohibiting factor in her ability to dance.

One of my neighbors suggested that I could return to dance if I took the drugs and vitamins that "cured" Paula.

I have received similar phone calls from three different friends. One friend said, "you are tough, with hard work like Paula you could return to dance."

Another suggested that I get a personal trainer. "If it worked for Paula it could work for you." I asked her if two years of PT counted?

The other friend suggest I visit Paula's doctor. Hum, seeing the top docs in CRPS in two states, having an excellent team in my own state, and being on the wait list for the top CRPS doc in the world for two years is just not good enough-I need to see the doc no one has ever heard of have a look see at me.

I notice there was no mention of Paula being seen by any of the well known Top Docs in CRPS.

Knowing first hand the kind of daily intense conditioning it takes to be able to keep dancing, particularly at her age, and that Paula has not missed to many beats in that respect I wonder???????

Of course I have not met all people with CRPS but no one I have either met in person or become acquainted with on forums could be in the kind of physical condition and perform in the way Paula does.

"Work Harder" Really????????

Paula is reported to have a "mild case" of CRPS.

Any body out there have that kind of case of CRPS?
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
edever34 (05-23-2012)