View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettmason52 View Post
i made it through the first week was horrible but i am getting better day by day. I am trying not to do to much. It feels like I hit a wall. Thank You for your words of encouragement. When you say lifestyle change was that big.
Thank You
Wow! I'm so glad to hear from you! Guess that means you made it!Congrats to you.Make sure you take your meds. Gosh I know it does feel like you hit a brick wall! Oh my friggi'n head right! Hey I remember saying the very same thing,.."feels like I hit a brick wall". For me the lifestyle change was,.. No more drinking (absolutely no alchohol-zero-0, no smoking, at least for a few months,watch the diet (it's easy to eat to much, I gained over 20 lbs.!),I had to keep a notepad closeby to write things down my memory was so bad for a couple weeks I couldn't remember if I took a shower (I was taking 2 or 3 showers a day before I remembered if I even took one, and I was either checking the mail 3 or 4 times a day or I'd completly forget to at all). But that was me remember I had 2 surgerys for the same tumor.I'm just now getting to where I can take good care of myself. I have my own home (a trailer)to take care of, a cat,a lawn to keep after, and I'm starting to drive some,.something I never thought I'd do again and I'm so thankful for how things are turning out so far for me! T/care an keep in touch,..I've been wondering how things were going for you.
rambo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote