View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSMother View Post
I don't know if I should start a new topic here, but has anyone noticed that an MRI has made the PCS come back in full force? My daughter is 15 months post whiplash concussion, and 10 months since the kick to the head, and she had to have another MRI 2 1/2 weeks ago after the first try to a chiropractor seemed to cause tremors.

Since the MRI, her headache is much worse, she is feeling the "sick" and super fatigued stuff, and can't sleep, nightmares are back, and is experiencing the extreme agitation and sadness again. I think the loud noise and vibration of the 1 hour MRI set her back, again.

I am heartbroken. 16 months and no end in sight. Everything sets her back and she is living in a bubble. Just when she gets a little better and has hope, something will set her back and every time the symptoms seems worse. Sorry to be so down today.....Seriously, why can't any doctors help her? She is so frustrated and sick of nothing helping.
I am terribly sorry to hear about your daughter. I am in a similar situation, so I understand some of what she is going through. The constant fluctuation in symptoms and progress is soul-crushing at times. Hopefully she can continue to improve little by little.
wakey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PCSMother (06-01-2012)