View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Opposite of Increased Anxiety

Which I guess is decreased anxiety?

I read all the time about everyone having increased anxiety and needing meds etc... has anyone experienced decreased anxiety following concussion?

I would not have said I was high stress before my fall, but since, anytime anything bad happens, I hardly care at all. Not as in, depressed not caring, more like oh well, crap happens, just do whatever needs doing, sort of way.

Like my new truck that I bought last fall, has 23000 km's on it and suddenly needed both front rotors replaced. Warranty on them is to 20000 km's so I am JUST outside that. Normally, I would be very upset and would fight the manufacturer on it, but no, I just took it to my regular mechanic and he's fixing it for me. Will cost like $600 total.

If nothing else, its certainly a personality change. My husband describes it as "eerie".

Though some things that never would've bothered me before get me so unreasonably angry that I end up screaming and kicking inanimate objects.

Its like everything is (almost) reversed.

Am I alone on this?
Starr

Still waiting to hear from the brain injury rehab clinic... but I had my ct scan last week (no results yet, but I don't expect any).
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote