View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 06:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the support. I ended up in my PCP's office yesterday. They put clear tape over the cut where they box is implanted and I had an allergic reaction to it. It burned my skin and when I pulled up the corner of it, liquid ran out from under it from the burn. We had to take the patch off of it and leave it. I am also allergic to the white adhesive tape so we couldn't do it. It has steristrips on it for now. I can't take a shower for now for fear of getting the inside wet. Wouldn't want to short out my VNS. LOL

I know all of you deal with allergies too. I feel like I'm allergic to everything going. I just got a shot a month ago for allergies and it didn't help me at all. I'm hoping now that I moved into my new place that I won't have the allergies. I'm hoping there were things at my old place that I was allergic to.

Do any of you get a runny nose. I can start doing a little work and my nose starts running like a sift. I have to stop what I am doing and sit down to make it stop after I rest awhile. This is all of the time. Someone told me it was from the Fibro but no one I have talked to deals with a constant runny nose. While I'm trying to work, I'm having to constantly wipe my nose. It's been like this now for about 5 years. I have been getting allergy shots that long to try and keep it from happening.

Anyway, I am doing pretty good. I got a B-12 shot yesterday in hopes that it helps with my CFS. It's the first I have had of them. Do they work for any of you that have had them.

Thanks again for all of the help I get from all of you.
I wanted to say also, I wore my Lidocaine patch for more then 12 hours and now I am sick to my stomach. It does it to me every time.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote