View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Paula androz. when paula abdul was first injured it was in a high school accident .(she was told she was never going to dance again) she is a fighter then the FACT that she has RSD its questioned by her history alone as this was first diagnosed in her in late 1980,s early 90,s. Remember her car accident around 1991.. this all came out then. but her past is anything but a secret. I am for one extremely displeased with alot regarding the interview but I do know an awful lot about this lady. in fact i also defended her when she was attacked in one of the articles calling her a druggy. paula also has multiple back injuries. as well as lupus and ra. addisons Im not so sure about. I will attack the ice theory for RSD (complete misrepresentation of the RSD community) researching others would tell you that. and some one else mentioned that it is possible that the ice theory for paula could also be (ABC) what ever that may be. but i believe out largest complaint goes to the oz show itself.(please read carefully) we got named as a group.(RSD) and then were not given the face it should have. As a group we all know what it is like to be told this isn't really that bad. so I can't believe as a group we would cast the same stone. But if her intention is to only serve herself then she should keep quiet. We need cold hard truths to be told not a fluff hero story. I AM a big fan of paula and have followed her from her time with michael jackson, though her music, and through a lot of down falls. even with her time with janet jackson brief it might have been. this lady has suffered a lot and has tried to rise above it many times . .. Please i ask that you do follow this forum a little more stay with it and understand this community. also under stand that we are starving for a real break in informing the mass about this infliction. we have to learn about this beast from each other and then train our doctors in this and we do not have the money to get vip treatment and the appropriate studies we need.We as a community are desperate for this.I suggest you speak to dr oz about the injustice he did paula and the rest of us in this community of never ending pain.that would help us all a lot

P.S. scroll to the bottom of the screen to see other forums here on paula abdul
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote