View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default noise & floresent lights

I have RSD. I have a big problem with noise. When I am having a bad day sudden noises paralizes me. I move to different places in the room to make the noise less. Earplugs and sun glasses are a good thing to carry with you at all times. Floresent lights kill me. I get sick at my stimach and very irritable in a brightly lite room. Shades make you look important! lol Earplugs--- Folks just think you are on the phone or listening to music. I could not go to grandkids parties that were at the noisy arcades untill I discovered the shades and earplugs trick.

Also after procedures I always got sick to my stomach. Now I tell every oneas I wake up to make sure I have my shades on or I will throw up in thier shoes. Waking up & looking directly into floresent lights-----Barf time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brachial6 View Post
I'm just curious if noise is a problem for those like me who suffer from chronic nerve pain? I would like to have those double windows installed so when I sleep at night I don't get bothered by noise, which can be cars, motorcycles, barking dogs, birds etc. I could take sleeping pills but they are very addictive! I would appreciate your feedback with regard to this!
ninamapr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote