View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 06:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by painman2009 View Post
yes yes I know I'm nuts..... after more research paula has undergone a treatment called pamidronate;bisphosphnate by dr michael goldberg. in camden
and still seeing him. in 2005 i believe paula abdul actually sign a HIPPA release form so the DR could freely discuss the matter to clarify the whole subject. also in this search I also found another drug mentioned (not for paula)its name is SAVELLA. its an opiad ..anyone here of that one???
I took Savella...it didn't do much for me but it was supposed to help with the burning pain. I was suffering from seratonin syndrome (undiagnosed at the time) when I was started on it though and then had a horrible reaction when Cymbalta was added to the mix. The bad reaction may or may not have been related to an interaction with the savella or tramadol but doctor thinks most likely it's because I was already suffering from seratonin syndrome and adding the Cymbalta put me over the edge. It was a very scary time with me to be dealing with all that at the same time as my RSD was spreading unchecked.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote