View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Hi everyone new here

I so appreciated you all detailing your with drawl symptoms from lyrica. I was at my wits end yesterday as I "thought" i fell sick with the flu last thurs. But i had been thinking about getting off lyrica as i feel it had been effective for pain it was causing me to bloat up gain a ton of weight and mostly which can cause long term damage is acid reflux. So truly I don't remember if i had dosed down last wed or forgot to take any lyrica at all. I am now thinking that is what happened and i woke feeling like a truck ran me over. Cold and hot sweats emence pain everywhere. Then as days followed i thought since i had the flu i wasn't going to have my acid reflux act up so I did not take the lyrica but more vicodin. I barely ate since last wed. Yesterday i found this thread and went holy smokers these are all the exact symptoms i have been going thru. To the letter! i have never been depressive, or thought of suicidal tendencies never but i have to say I was praying for God to come back and take us all home. Then i read some of you have been going thru the horrible withdrawl for over 4 weeks i really lost it as I am a commissioned worker i can't go that long without working. So i broke down yesterday and took one. Sure enough all the crappy symptoms went away. I could feel the lyrica go thru me almost like a blood transfusion. It was awful. But I came around and started feeling well enough i got a little work down yestereday. So today i am going to my doctor and having him dose me down. I am wondering have any of you thought about a lawsuit with lyrica? I am so upset about this drug. I am going to beg my doctor not to give it to one other person. It is a satanic drug it's horrible. Your right when one of you said it takes you to a dark place. I have been on it for about 3 years. I had to get special auth too but i am a script saver meaning i tell my doctor i need more and then save meds in case of loosing insurance or instances like what you all experienced. Anyway thank you for telling your story it sure helped me.
pozzdy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-24-2012)