Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Rrae,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
I was encouraged to read this

I just don't know 'where' to start! There are so many scams out there and I'm beginning to believe there is more crime online than there is in person these days!
If you have any ideas where to look or can point me to a credible website to search for opportunities, I'd sure appreciate it

Even just your words of encouragment really do make a difference.

Thanks,
Rae
Do you have any possiblity of getting into the consulting field? Not sure where exact place to look. I do know there are people that have consultants work for them. Many can work at home, but often have to, every now and then, come in to an office or some place of business.

My son works in the computer industry; but has worked, for many years with a guy that hires people to be consultants. He does much of his work at home because you can get access to a company's business on your computer (of course with their okay). I would think Temporary Agencies may have these type of businesses looking for some individuals working for them out of their home.

From what I see here..... you have a brilliant mind full of ideas. Just need to put them to work.

Hopeful,

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-25-2012), Rrae (05-25-2012)