Thread: Frisky Friday
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 11:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Shelley, please come back more and let us know how you are. Some of us have had so much pain, depression, brain fog, you name we got it. We either complain or joke about it...pray for each other....might even say a word or two that has a good meanning... like $%&*#$%^& if it will help (hee, hee) sometimes we will cry with each other. Girl you can't say nothing one of the others here hasn't been through or know someone else that has. So see you can vent, complain or be very happy or silly and share any of it here. Please come on back to us...don't even have to lose(if you fall off your plan)just be here with your friends.
The more friends and family here the better and you make it BETTER! It's so nice to see the name "Shelley" back on the forum here.
Hugs and double hugs and no more lurking. I am one to talk, I tend to crawl under the bed and hide from time to time. Billie even put a pic of me hiding under the bed, it was soooo funny! Wish I could find it again.
Hugs and blessings, Froggie: AKA slogo, also call myself Anne(first name) now instead of my second name, Gaye.

PS glad you like my avatar...I think it is such a nice fat squishy frog, not to sure about the crown but it came on her.
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote