View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I just had a sleep study done Bobby, and it was determined that I have apnea, that is why I feel so tired during the day, is it possible you might have something going on when you sleep that could be making you not get a full restful sleep at night? Like snoring is a sign of apnea and I snore like a frieght train...

I hope the higher dose of risperdal works, I was on that originally and it worked good but it made me gain too much weight so I went off it and onto Abilify. I hope that you are able to get some sunlight, I have heard it helps with sleeping too, something to do with the body's internal clock getting reset to its proper setting by being in the sunlight.

Also making sure you don't have any light on during the night can help you fall asleep better. Like a small night light on in the bathroom instead of using the overhead light can help you to fall back asleep easier because once you see light it triggers your body to be more awake.

I hope the risperdal helps Bobby, keep us posted, I know how hard it is to drum up emotional energy sometimes. It can seem like an overwhelming task and not a easy accomplishment. I hope things get better for you soon.