Thread: worms, anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I looked at the website from the source where I'd done my investigating previously, and yep, they no longer can ship to the US. It would have been MUCH easier a few years ago.

I wouldn't worry about being monitored myself, as it's really pretty easy to kill the little critters once they've taken up residence. A can of whipped cream would do it due to the nitrous oxide propellant. However, you can't even get the squirmy wormies from the source I was emailing with unless you show evidence that your MD knows and has done preliminary blood tests.

I am active in the autism community, and a boy on a list I visit was using pig whipworms from Thailand. He was improving by leaps and bounds, but with that variety of worms, retreatment was required every 2 weeks (pig worms can't survive in humans). Financing the treatment was breaking his parents (but autmoms and dads will do ANYTHING).

I agree, Abby. Drinking worms is no more ridiculous sounding than chemically killing your immune system...and I did that!
4-eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote