Thread: Question???
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 01:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I appreciate your response, Doc. My daughter's concern was coming from her perceived ability/disability to recognize a possible overdose in a proper fashion. I had a colonoscopy at 7:00 AM on Tues. of this week. My daughter drove up from central TN after work the late afternoon before, spent the night, deep cleaned my apartment for me and then took me in for the test. Much to my dismay, the colonoscopy was followed by a barium enema. When that was over and I got my sea legs back, she took me out to lunch and then home to watch a few movies........durring which time she fixed me a big pot of soup to graze on. She would have spent that night but I sent her home as I really wanted to be alone so I could rest better. The anesthesia had worn off and I was not at an added risk of falling.

My daughter got a bit freaked out when she got on the internet and read the FDA's account of the history of the pump problem, which by the way also involved an insuline pump. In June of 2009, corp. offices in MN. received notice that the plant in Puerto Rico put insufficient propellant in both of the devices. Substandard batteries were used. There was evidense of falsified inspection paperwork and other problems. When she read the other possible but unlikely problems associated with the pump, she wanted nothing to do with it. She really was coming from a point of concern. Thanks again, my friend and have a great weekend.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-26-2012), Rrae (05-28-2012)