Thread: Seltzer
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nicole, Are you kidding me? I was misdiagnosed at age 10 with lazy eye! I'm 53 now, so they didn't know as much back then but still. Lazy eye is usually permanent by 10 and it doesn't fluctuate. And it's not a disease in and of itself but is caused by things like ptosis or MG.

Look back at your old school or other photos for ptosis. I have had fluctuating/fatigable ptosis since shortly after birth. Photos can clearly document that.

I drink LaCroix Lime. All I drink is that or other water. And that one cup of coffee per day. Coffee is good for you and an afternoon cup might help get you through the rest of your day.

Go easy on your neuro. Believe it or not, a lot of them don't know all of the MG info there is. What else do you want to know? Ask these guys on the forum questions! You don't need to be going into a crisis!

Who cares if people don't like that you don't drink alcohol! If people can't accept you for who you are, are they true friends? If they care, they'd want to make sure to HELP support you in doing things to keep you from dying.

I hope you continue to be stable. Be careful out in hot weather because that can tank you very quickly. Even a minute in a hot store or car or outside can make me worse. Take it easy.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote