View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hello nervousmess

I too have been in touch with Bryanna a time or two. I feel the same way you do about dentists. I had a terrible time in my youth, and never got over my fear...untill...I talked to Bryanna, and she convinenced me to look around for the proper care and proper surgeon. One that I could relate all my worries too. This happened for me over the course of a year. I went to three different doctors, and found one, that for sure, is helping me to put all the fears and worries aside, and get my mouth fixed. It had been 10 years, and I was in some bad trouble. Today, I have a new smile, yes I had extractions, NO complications, and I do have an immune system problem on top of it all. What Bryanna said to you is absolutely correct. You really don't want that tooth in your mouth. Don't let fear rule you as it did me for so long. This dentist I found is a gem, made of solid gold, who treated me as a human being, and did address my fears and worries first. She made me comfortable before she did anything at all. If you can find this kind of help, the removal of the tooth will be a snap. Get rid of that old infection, and get healthy again. If I could do it, so can you. Find the care your need to feel confident, and then get healthy. Please keep in touch and lets us know how you are doing. I am here for you anytime you need to talk or express your fears. I am 60 years old, and just now starting not to fear the dentist. I have my smile and oral health back. I cannot tell you how relieved I am! Take care of you, and i do wish you all my best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (05-26-2012), NervousMess (05-26-2012)