View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Bryanna. No, it looked like a pimple with a head on it. It burst during the night, and now there's some what stuff coming out of it that tastes awful. It looks like a little hole now on the side of the gum, and if I push on it, that's when I see the white stuff. Not alot, but a little. I called the dentist's emergency number 4 times and left messages over the past 24 hours, but he's not returning my call. The gum where it meets with the cheek has turned really red and is beginning to swell a little, but still only minor pressure, and no really pain. If it gets too bad, I may have to go to the ER. Of course this would happen on a holiday weekend. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. I know I probably sound insane, but I'm just really aggravated over this still acting up this much later. I've also had a few nosebleeds this week on that side along with really bad congestion. I thought it was just allergies, but now I'm beginning to wonder if its not some weird infection.
Jessiangel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote