View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Recipe for Toffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
I have not posted on this thread in a while. I did not have anything new to contribute other than continuing to vaporize but not really getting much beneficial effect.

The problem was that I felt a bit more relaxed but not really and it did not last more than 20 minutes before fading. Not really my thing to get up and "smoke" so much.

The study has begun but it was more trying to garner customers in the coming years and also to get my seeds in order to start a farm.

But my study caregiver did give me a mystery brand to try and also a small amount of cannabutter.

So here is good news though. I took the small bit of cannabutter and made a toffee treat. No MJ taste at all, just sugar and empty calories. I decided to start nibbling at four PM and time it for an hour, then nibble again.

Just a new way to approach MMJ. I am thrilled to report that my spasms relax and I can watch TV or go to sleep without nasty flexing jerking my body.

I thought it was just a coincidence but it has been about five days of this pattern. MMJ is actually working. I was compelled to log this because I see that B2Y is having problems and I wanted to share my findings.

DH also made cannabutter. It smelled the house but not as bad as anticipated. I had been given a strong candle so we lit it to try to deal with the stink. The butter took a day to render.

DH made a batch of brownies and they taste absolutely awful. Don't even want to choke one down and nibbling is such a mental turn off.

I am going to try my toffee recipe and see if it will mask this particular batch.
What is your recipe for the toffee? I would love to try it. Thanks.
Grace and Peace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote