View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Nick,

I know people with early onset Alzheimer's Disease. You do not sound like they do. You do not have the symptoms they have. I have watched people progress through the deterioration of AD and you definitely are not deteriorating like AD.

I think you need to get out of the chaos of the city. You need to find a way to spend time where there are only nature sounds. Not at the lake and not with a bunch of people. Just with a few people and/or maybe a dog to keep you company..

Have you ever had any allergy testing done? It sounds far fetched but an allergist could help you rule it out. You may have developed a gluten allergy or any one of many other allergies that effect the brain.

The SSA people sound like they are messing up. SSI is based on simple disability and lack of financial resources. It does not need to to have a permanent disability. SSDI does. They are two different systems of benefits. Maybe you should check with an SSDI attorney. They do not charge for their consultation.

Take a breath and give it some time.

There is a story:

Two flies land on a frying pan that had been used to fry bologna. They both eat their fill of the scraps left behind. They struggle to take off so they climb up onto the handle that is sticking out over the edge of the stove.

The first fly jumps off and tries to fly while plummeting to the floor. Splat...

The second fly tries the same thing. Splat.....

Remember the moral of the story:

Don't fly of the handle when you are full of bologna.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinwolf (05-27-2012), pretdou (05-27-2012), Soccergal (08-05-2012), SpaceCadet (05-27-2012), xxxxcrystalxxxx (05-27-2012)