View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Kristy

My office computer [ this one at home also ] have MS 7 operating suite which includes a wonderful speech recognition software for dictation. My office is all MS Office set up for all the workers, so I obtained and plugged a good quality wireless mic to the computer, spent 2 1/2 hours on the tutorials even repeating them, to verifty the computer was learning my speech rhythms and waves, and away I went. Friday, for instance, I was able to kick out 5 contracts [I practice law] and communicate via myriad emails all dictated from me to computer, and the correction engine is fantastic. I was going to go the expense of dragon, but found it unnecessary.

Regarding te buzz, I have assuredly become accustomed to it, and my career zoomed off again specifically due to gaining the benefit of the SCS implant. Both Coral Toe and I are semit unique in the world, as we were allowed to actually program our units under the watchful gaze of the rep. I have never needed a tweak or revision surgery for my waist down nervous system issues due to an awful rearender on I-70 by a full speed fella who was not controlling his car when traffice ground to a halt. 20 surgeries later, I am even about to be sworn in to practice in New York, as I have client matters there, so an air flight from Colorado to NY to set things aright once I am sworn.

Life CAN be better with the stim. It has been a fantastic result for me, so I am on the end of the continuum who is assuredly blessed with it, while there are those who have problems very serious with it on the other end of the continuum, and a complete smattering of different results from one end of the scale to the other.

One thing for sure,
I am praying for you Kristy,
Agape,
Mark56zzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (05-28-2012), ger715 (05-27-2012), Rrae (05-28-2012), Sophie_ (05-27-2012)