View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I Know Why the OP's Made You Sick

I too had a terrible reaction to the new "OP" Oxycontin formula. It caused me severe abdominal pain, especially on my right side. Also, it took at least 90 minutes to start working, but once it did, I felt extremely dizzy--as if the whole dose released all at once instead of gradually. Anyway, out of sheer frustration, I started researching and was shocked at what I found out. You see, as part of this new "tamper-proof technology," in addition to the "glue-like" stuff, a MUCOUS MEMBRANE IRRITANT is added, which is intended to cause pain in the nasal passages if the drug is snorted. Didn't they care that the intestines and bladder are also lined by mucous membrane! It's no wonder we have abdominal and bladder pain after taking the "OP" formulation!!! If you want to do some research on your own, here's a web site for to a company called Acura that has developed, trademarked and patented their "Aversion Technology."

*edit*

You can dig a little deeper by looking up their patent application on the U. S. gov. patent office web site and reading their submission.

This is SO wrong, in so many ways, to those of us who live in constant pain. Anyway, at least now you know why the "OP" formula gave you bladder pain. Sending e-HUGS to you and everyone else who needs one.

Last edited by Chemar; 05-27-2012 at 12:38 PM. Reason: no links allowed for new members
Hugs4U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote