View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi kalikage

I will look up the procedure that you had. I hear your pain. You will find some support here, and those who have experienced some terrible pain in their lifes as well. I have had a couple of spinal fusions, and was lucky to get relief with the second surgery. Please keep seeking help. I am glad you are getting another MRI. No matter what the results are, someone here will help you to understand them. As far as the pain goes, there are other solutions, and you probably need an expert in pain control. Not all medications make you loopy or cause side effects. I am not over hep on narcotics either, but it does make my quality of life better in regards to pain I have. I have other conditons that warrent their usage. Please keep trying to get some better help with the pain your experiencing. Folks on the site have had everything from a pain pump, to SCS inplants, injections etc. There is help, and sometimes it is difficult to find the compassion and help you need to deal with the pain. This can be helped in some way if you seek the physicians who are most able to address your needs. Ask your neuro surgeon, and seek more opinions. Get the relief you need, to have a better quality of life. That is what I shoot for. Noone wants to live their lives flat on their backs and in that kind of agony. Please seek more help, it is out there, and there will be someone who can help you. Keep asking on this site too. Let folks know where you live, and they may be able to provide you with names of good physicians on your PM in your area. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I do wish you all the best. I hope you find a way to have less pain. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote