View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Injury to right heel, pain in left a week later???

I'm a little thrown by this one. I stepped on something and punctured my right heel. It was maybe 1/3 of an inch. It hurt a little for about a day. Now my left heel hurts quite a bit, mirroring in the exact same spot of my heel.

I have mirroring of sympathetic issues in my left hand, but I don't really experience pain in it, so this is really odd for me. Although, recently my left knee had a flare during my first Keramine procedure, which then mirrored to my right, which included pain, edema, and temperature regulation issues. But, the left had knee surgery many moons ago, and I took a bad fall on the right about a year ago, so there has been underlying issues with both.

My left foot is freezing cold (not unusual) but I've never had RSD pain in it, other than from the temperature regulation issue. If the right heel still hurt, and then the left started mirroring, I wouldn't be surprised. But this? No pain at the injury site? Pain in the opposite? Argh!

I have a Lidoderm patch on the left. Should I have one on the right, where there is no pain? Confused!

Any ideas would be appreciated.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote