View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Safest way

Things you don't want the neighbors to know:

A few quart canning jars (with lids), on the floor by the bed, work just great. You can set them in a square plastic tub if you're not confident of your aim. I use at least half a dozen, so they don't become heavy and unwieldy. Keeping them on the floor means you get down to use them, rather than up, balance by holding on to a bureau drawer knob. Then you just scoot back up into bed without ever having to turn around. The simplest solution is the best, and safest. In the morning the night's collection goes in a bucket, and is surreptitiously added to the garden compost. Retro rocks!

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nyboy View Post
My wife takes her last dose of Sinemet and Comtan at 10:30 PM right before she goes to bed. She will often need to get up 2 or 3 times to go to the bathroom. By the time 2 or 3 AM rolls around, she is too stiff to get out of bed herself and needs my assistance. She takes her first dose of the next day at 7AM. By that time she is extremely stiff and basically can't move at all without assistance.

She has tried Sinemet CR and it was totally worthless! I know that Impax and GSK will soon be launching a new long-acting Sinemet which is appears to be the first really long-acting Sinemet. Far more effective than Sinemet CR or Sinemet with Comtan. Hopefully, this should be useful for overnight dosing as well.

In the mean time, what do folks do about this problem? Do you take a middle of the night dose? Do you do something else? Thanks in advance.

Folks here always have great ideas!

Howard
Atma Namaste is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote