View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

I had Lidoderm patches and break through meds in my pocket to take as soon as the test was completed. I should have requested a driver, because my ride fell through, so I had to wait in my car for a good hour to make sure I was safe to drive--and that probably was still on the questionable side.

If this is a new area that recently developed, it might nor be as bad. I've gone through them prior to onset, early during onset, maybe 5 years post, 10+ years post. The last one was significantly worse, even though I wasn't properly medicated during the 3rd one.

Take a warm bath with Epsom Salts right away if this gives you relief.

It might not be that bad. (I totally can relate with having to go through with it even though I knew it was a bad idea. Going through with it meant they had no excuse to deny some of the more important referrals I've had during the past year--including WC paid Ketamine infusions.) Just be prepared if it causes a major flare. Speaking of which, a better diagnostic test would be a sympathetic block--and you could get some relief from it as well. A bone scan might be an option as well, or a thermogram (make sure this is done somewhere that has extensive RSD experience.)

LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote