View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default dear hopeful

I believe the immune system is off kilter, thereby when we get sick it is hard to beat off infections. I was told at Mayo clinic I have a t @ b lymphosite imbalance. My host of auto immune diseases started with alopecia universalis when I was 29. My immune system has never been right. I am like you, once I get sick, very difficult to get over. I was told at Mayo, all the toops are called out to fight, but they get confused and forget who they are fighting for. You are considered the enemy instead of the friend. That was part of the explaination I received. Did a trial study with an autoimmunosupressant called DNCB for 10 years in columbia MO. During the trial, I got my hair back and remained healthy. Mayo clinic got me in the trials. Antigens don't work correct, maybe it is just one antigen that doesn't work correctly. Many of the auto immune problems that happen are from this kind of thing, based on what I found out during those 10 years. I kept up with research for a long long time, but quit once I moved down here to Florida. The American Journal of Medicine, has alot of information about auto immune problems. You can do more research on line too. I used a medical research facility associated with the medical center I was at. I do wish you all the best. I sure do know how hard living with immune problems can be. I will be thinking about you and praying for you too. Take care of yourself, and be good to yourself. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote