View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 07:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Today has been a crazy day! Terrible. I have been in a slump today and yesterday, with crying spells included. I am not really sure what it is, maybe the change in schedule, the stress of projects and finals coming up, or maybe just the change with graduation coming up. So today I took my friend to the airport, my dad broke her plant when loading it into my car. So I spent my day buying her a new pot and working on a project, and running errands. I think my stress level is just too high now. So bf & I are going to McDonalds to get some ice cream sundaes to make me feel better, hopefully it will work.

The filet mignon was delicious last night, I wish I had some more now. I did what the butcher advised, I put salt on it and garlic and thats it - cooked it 6 minutes on each side. It was good and I'll have to get some more. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Tomorrow I will have to write my paper so that I don't have to worry about it during the week. Next week will be crazy with two more projects to do also. *phew I don't want to think about it anymore. I have been getting headaches alot more lately and I don't want to get one today. Atleast I have my Lucy, it could be much worse.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote