View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 07:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo55 View Post
[C5/6 demonstrated a focal central disc protrusion indenting the ventral sac and compressing the cord. This causes AP canal narrowing of 40% centrally. Mild left entrance zone forminal compromise is seen abutting the left side exiting C6 nerve root.]

I was wondering about this?
what do they say about the C5/6- do they think it is not causing any of your pain or sx?
Or do they feel it is not the main cause?

Can you list and describe your symptoms and locations, maybe we can help you to pinpoint what your focus should be on.
Thanks Jo. I have a few symptoms the main ones are: heavy arms with use above 180 degrees and driving etc, severe thumping headaches at base of head (similar to ice cream headache but much much worst, thumping lasts just seconds but is very severe), pressure in head, loss of hearing (can hear own heartbeat, but not much else), sore / painfull neck/cervical area, sore face, pain in arms, swollen hands/fingers, purple/cold hands. The Dr's I have seen indicate they can not tell which problem TOS or neck injury is causing each symptoms. I do know that i have nerves/arteries/veins involved with a set of extra cervical ribs. Apparently not too many people have all 3 involved.
ozzy14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote