View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 06:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
Wow Lit Love, that really sucks.

Could it be that you were putting lots of weight on the uninjured heel while the injured one was calming down? Probably not but I have just experienced something similar. I was knocked to the ground by a dog, injured my right leg. Within less than a day of putting weight on the left foot while using a cane I developed monster pain in my left foot, especially the heel. I couldn't figure out if it was mirroring or stress related.

Better now that I am making a conscious effort to do that less, as well as kicking up the tDCS. Don't know which, if either helped.

How cool that you are finally able to have Ketamine treatments. I wonder what would happen if you combined tDCS-maybe as a means to prolong the positive effects of Ketamine. tDCS can be used as an adjunct with any other treatment. Don't know anybody who is using it with Ketamine.

Just a thought. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Good suggestion Ballerina. Trying tDCS in combo with Ketamine could really allow you to make some progress Lit Love. If it works for you you may be freed of waiting for approval for booster Ketamine treatments, not to mention being free of the side effects of Ketamine. It can't hurt to educate yourself about tDCS and the possibilities both with and without Ketamine.

Best to you and feel better soon!

Good suggestion Ballerina
CRPSjames is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote