View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart it will be ok

Dear Mari

the main thing is going. He will see you struggling. perhaps, first thing, you could tell him, "I have NOT been functioning." that gets a lot across.

even if things have improved now (good), you could still use the list you typed up last time which i later edited. it could serve just as a reminder, because it still has valid items on it - cpap info seems important.

if you have time, you could use it as a starting point but revise it to reflect current status, esp in the mood and sleep parts.

regarding the "something t calm down." since you're less agitated... i might ask him about an "emergency med" for such situations.

good luck. your morning is my afternoon but the migraines and gabapentin have totally hosed my sleep. i still tend to be awake at my night but daytime is like... ???. anyway, if you want or need more help with editing, you can post or PM me. if i am awake - and sufficiently coherent myself, i will gladly help.

but don't sweat over this. you're going. you SHALL go. pdoc SHALL help you!!!

leave your computer volume on max turn on email sound and i'll bombard you with emails until i get one back saying "mercy, no more, i am awake!" LOLLOL

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-28-2012), Dmom3005 (05-28-2012), Mari (05-28-2012), mymorgy (05-30-2012)