View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lizzard,

I found that so interesting what you said about a sense of direction. My daughter can tell you which freeway exit to get off when she has been somewhere just once.

I have a problem with getting turned around in buildings. My husband is always leading me out the opposite door of what I think it should be, but what do you think of this one....At night I have this type of Vertigo (Diagnosed it myself LOL) in which I seem to want to go to the right. I don't mean dizzy. I mean my sense of direction will tell me I am going south when I am actually going south-west. My mother seems to have the same problem.

My daughter started getting symptoms of Autism when she was 3 yrs old. When she was 2 1/2 was probably the prime of her young life as she talked in sentences. By the time she was 4 she had lost almost all speech and her toileting skills. She did have a bad virus when she was about 2 1/2.

BTW, Lizzard, nice to see you. I used to post as Sally's Mom and then went to Judy M. I am back. (My daughter is in her late 20's)

Judy
SallysMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote