View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #275

I wonder that the number 275 sounded good to me so I came here to do a 275th wonder.

I wonder how cute granddoody was the other day playing in the flower sprinkler in the back yard and a big bucket of water.

I wonder that I feel sad for Mrs. Alffe and the illness of her friend.

I wonder that my favorite uncle is also dying from cancer...throat cancer.

I wonder that I have the Northwest territories on my mind, but can't make a decision about where to take a vacation. I've had 2 offers for visits, and yet I can't make a decision. Boy, there's a newsflash (but not to anyone who knows me well).

I wonder how much I MISS my granddoody. He is in eastern Iowa this week visiting his great grandparents (on his dad's side). Don't know what to do with myself...so used to being with him on an almost daily basis. Daddy goes to pick him up on Friday..that will come soon enough.

I wonder that I'm glad the weather here turned so beautiful today. Cooler temps...at least granddoody won't have to suffer with heat (like he did last year in August when he went there).

Think I'll take a bath and continue watching the Dexter series. Just started and am still on season 1. Love the library.

Wonder that I'll leave love and hugs and a cute picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Wonder Thread #275-granddoodyand-bucket-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (05-30-2012), Addy (05-30-2012), Alffe (06-05-2012), barbo (05-30-2012), Burntmarshmallow (05-29-2012), Koala77 (05-30-2012), tamiloo (06-06-2012)