Thread: I was denied
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewcole View Post
Thank you for your post. I try to get as many medical records as I can. Yes my doctor was quite upset when I trold him I got turned down. He sent a letter to the judge stating his thoughts on my disability. He gave me the nam e of a lawyer he works with and he is on my list of people to call tomorrow. My lawyer did not even ask my doctor to fill out a form. I did, and it got to the judge 2 wks after the hearing, so I am not sure the judge even considered it...One thing is I have learned, this is the government....it is like you are on trial. You are. I need to regroup and try to get my thoughts straight. Sometimes I wish I had someone who could help me, with my decisions, with my thought process, wiith filling out paperwork. Just with all of it. But thank you for your ppost.
Best wishes to you also..
i went through what you did.one thing i did learn is the law really dont go by to much with your doctor says.i mean to a certain point they do.but its what is detailed by the law is what the judge go by.there is guide lines that the court has to abide by set by the law.and you have to meet certain criteria that is set by law.that is how it woiked for me anyway.and maybe for your case to
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-30-2012)