View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 12:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by painman2009 View Post
this is information I would greatly appreciate. I know of the affects people had smoking but this is a very common drug(though illegal in the big apple) I have heard of some doctors getting an a ok under certain circumstances. ant feed back I could use to present to the state, and to insurance, with I'm sure they would rather pay for the cheaper stuff. this is actually the first I've heard of external use or MJ oils. please any info I would appreciate as well.
Interestingly - no one I know had ever really thought about topical applications either, and I was really skeptical at first. But it really does work well - which is amazing to me....since most things don't work at all. My therapist and her husband are starting their own medical MJ business - and since I have had such great success with this, they will be making and selling various salves, massage oils etc. I am not sure if they will be able to help anyone out of state...but if you pm me your contact information, I can pass it along.
CoralToe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote