View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[quote removed]

Paula Fan- I have recieved many PM's text, phone calls , e-mails since your initial post. I feel obligated to speak out one final time!
Neurotalk forum (This One For RSD) is a venue that those of us who suffer this monster come to share our experience , strenght, love , support and most of all hope

and some times just to vent. We are a "family" here and it baffles me as to why you chose to come here. Not only that, but how did you find this site? You came here for the sole purpose of defending the action of ONE person who happens to be a celebrity-We didnt ask for any explainations!!!!! This isn't how this works!!!!! We come here for the good of ALL!!!!

You would do more good by following my suggestions in my first reply to you. You obviously have MUCH time on your hands -Why not put it to good use for ALL of us and not just for YOUR idol!!!!!
ie: Contact your Congressmen, State Legislators etc. and implore them to bring to the floor any Bills that relate to awareness and education of RSD/CRPS to doctors and nurses in your state.

Contact Social Security and ask them to PLEASE consider RSD an "automatic " NOT a case by case approval,causing many who are suffering at their worst much agony! Your celebrity doesnt need to worry about these things -does she!!!!!!

Contact Workers Comp in your State and ask them if THEIR doctors are aware of the signs and symptoms of RSD.

Contact the Veterns Hospital in your area and ask the same thing as many of our Vets come back home only to suffer RSD and have to FIGHT for their benefits, are mis diaganosed etc. ANOTHER issue your idol doesnt have to face.

I could go on and on with suggestions for you to help the "Greater Good " and not to come here for "ONE" .Perhaps this will open your heart to spend your idle time much more wisely, *edit*
Gentle Hugs to all-Carol

Last edited by Jomar; 12-16-2012 at 01:17 PM.
edever34 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ballerina (05-30-2012), wswells (05-30-2012)