Thread: Lost!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 05:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lost!

First time posting, so bear with me. So many sad stories here I don't know where to start myself. 6/23/88 I had a crushing blow to my right leg. Which in my eye's my life stopped and has been held there. Before I go on I WAS a type A person, you could'nt stop me if you tried. I was envoled in my commuity, chruch, family to the max. I at one time LOVED life. Not that way anymore. I don't want you to think this is a pitty party cause it's not. I'm just laying it out there for ya. After 8 operations a major staff infection which led to RSD. I could handle the pain, but the manic deperssion has consumed my life, I can't fix. I've been in the physc ward twice in two years. They say I'm Bi-Polar. Does your body just throw a switch and say you have a mental problem?

I've been thru four p-doc's, I think there more crazy than I. One of them told me when I was down and out, think of the movie Star Wars and how Luke Sky Walker commuicated wit R3CPO, telepahy, OK I said. He said concentrate on the person I wanted to call and they would.. Right!

I'm at my witts end, I truly feel if I unpluged myself from the problem my family would be much better off. I'm a burden to everyone..

I'm on the standrd meds for bi-polar, there not working.. So there's my plite, lookin for answers, lookin for my life again..
sadlyme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote