View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi

So much good info. and experience here. Just another quick thought, if you find yourself in a position where you don't have a "concerned other" to go with you, take a tape recorder. My daughter who lives 2-3 hours away was unable to come up for my last appt. with Pain Man. She has a son who had all four wisdom teeth surgically removed two days before and developed two dry sockets the night before my appt. Her husband was out of town. I insisted that she stay there and get the lad in to see the oral surgeon ASAP. She was back home when I had the appt. and Pain Man let her Skype him in the office and she joined the appt. Kind of cool.

We did that on Christmas morning. The gang was up here all day several days before Chirstmas but I was alone that morning. Boo-Hoo. My daughter Skyped me just before the family was going to open the presents and I asked her to focus her I Pad on the tree area so I could watch. I was magicly transported hundreds of miles away and had a ball. So much for my quick thought. Take care.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Katieaero (03-15-2013)