View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 04:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiopathic PN View Post
For those with hypersensitive skin PN'ers/Mrs.D : Is there a supplement that work for this symptom? Do you have any suggestions, other than wearing silk, fleece and 100% cotton dresses?

I am trying so hard to maintain my sanity but its making me nuts My feet are equally bothersome (which is going now halfway to my knees,) but between the two, I can be compelled to accept the painful feet but this jabbing, stabbing pain in my skin is too much.

Thank you.
I have to sit on ice packs (under my thighs) when at my desk. I keep two pairs rotating in the freezer at my office. I can now only wear flip flops for shoes, which I guess is ok since I'm in So. California. Socks are out of the question.

I'm wondering now about the furniture I'm dealing with. Both my chair in the office and chairs and sofa at home are made of a pretty rough material, so maybe i need to think about buying something smoother. I sat on a friend's cushiony, plush leather sofa and it didn't seem to bother me too much. It looked pretty expensive though.

The whole situation sucks if I let my mind go there.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote