View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi quazifrog,

This picture does show some improvement overall with regard to the clinical aspect! Below the surgical site into the bone cannot be seen on the photo so I cannot offer any thoughts related to what's going on there. It looks like your cheek is red and swollen or has a large abrasion.... does it?

If the pain continues.. it still may be best to consult an oral surgeon. Let us know what your dentist has to say tomorrow.

Keep rinsing with the salt water.... ~'.'~

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazifrog View Post
I had it done by a general Dentist. He is new to me, but came highly recommended. I'm seeing him tomorrow afternoon so that he can re-evaluate.

The pain is a dull throbbing that can spike to stabbing if irritated. Eating and drinking are done in tiny sips and bites. I promise not to poke at my bits of jawbone anymore. I don't want an infection.

Here is a photo we just took tonight. The angle is slightly different, but I'm sure you'll get the gist. One other thing that has me concerned (especially while eating) is the amount the 13 extraction site has receded toward the palette. That tends to be where food and drink sneak in.

I appreciate the help. And I will consider going to an Oral Surgeon for a second opinion.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote