View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Its amazing you are doing as well as you are with all you've had going on! Wow!

My parents came to visit last weekend, arrived Sat at noon and left Monday by 9am (short visit!) and I've been suffering and feel very set back since and that's over a week now.

I spent most of last week sleeping and feeling awful. Slightly better this week, but still not as good as I was before their visit. Very very tired still.

I even slept for a couple hours on Sunday afternoon while they were here (which they thought was rude! and I was too tired and overwhelmed to explain. I just said "I'm going to bed before anyone gets hurt" and went upstairs. Maybe my husband explained more, I dont know?) but it just wasn't enough.

The constant conversation combined with all the meal preps and clean ups and not sticking to my normal low key routine just knocked me on my butt.

Had I known how bad I would feel after, I would've told them not to come. They are unpleasant at the best of times and this time, unbearable.

I am supposed to go out west later this summer to visit my husband's family for a week, but after this visit, I think I will cancel now, between the flying and the visiting and all that... not a good idea.

Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
camyam73 (05-30-2012)