Thread: HI
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 PM
New Member- formerly mommywms

15 yr Member
New Member- formerly mommywms

15 yr Member

Hi guys! He is doing good! But lately there is tension between us..Most of the time he is manic.I have not seen a depressive episode once in the two years we've been together. He gets reclusive then really outgoing at a drop if a hat....His meds are depokote (SP?) and his is suppose to take seroquel,but him and myself really don't like that med so much..I was on it for chronic Insomnia once and I had some really bad side effects. I am on trazodone now...I can't say I like it,but with chronic insomnia and panic disorder I really dont see another med that would benefit both conditions. I Have multiple sclerosis and it has caused both the insomnia and panic along with chronic depression.. i treat (other then the trazodone) most of my treatments are natural. I am trying dearly to help him with some natural along with pharma's..I have showed him some relaxation. His brain works to fast so he can not do meditation...but he does do some breathing exercises...which help out alot when he becomes to overwhelmed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-30-2012), Dmom3005 (05-30-2012), waves (05-30-2012)