View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 11:28 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Post a Comment View All Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments by: anon Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:23 am
This story has the most impact of anything I can remember the Coloradoan producing. There is a subtle, beautiful power in Seaman's photos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments by: ledoyle Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:16 am
Thank you for your story on Steve Meersman's family and their struggle with ALS. My mother died here in Fort Collins in 2002 from ALS. If people want to learn more about ALS, have a family member or friend with ALS, or make a donation the ALS Association of Colorado website is http://www.alsaco.org/. They were a tremendous help to us. They lend equipment, provide education, sponsor support groups, and help to fund research on this awful disease. Thanks

Comments by: Go16 Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:27 am
May god bless the Steve Meersman family.
On a day where I feel my life and family is not doing well. I now feel blessed as we have our health.

Comments by: RPJ Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:17 am
I cannot fathom the pain this disease has caused.
I once had a 20 day stay in the hospital and that is nothing compared to this man.
Steve, I never met you and I am sure that is my loss.
The Steve Meersman family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Post a Comment View All Comments

ALS/MND Registry

BobbyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote