View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 05:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey, it's TUESDAY!

Hi friends,
Thought I would check in for today.........Tomorrow is my appt. with the GI doctor, so I don't have to go to school. The professor already knows, and made arrangements for a group project to be presented later. She really cares about her students. You can see it in her whole demeanor.....I like her a lot.
Mood wise, I am still dealing with the issues with Julie (my neighbor) but Laura, her, and I are going to lunch on Thursday of next week. We'll see if she shows. Laura and I had 2 good contacts this week......got a lot done...I got fit into therapy on Thursday, because my therapist had knee surgery and was off for a week.Hopefully, it will help me sort some of this out.

Oh, and good news on the music therapy front......I get to go every week now b/c the therapist can see it is helping me. I love music therapy.

Physically, I am feeling kinda yucky. Really "washed out" weak........Hopefully, I will feel better soon....Although I have felt like this for a week. I think its because I have a new schedule and have to get more used to it. Have a great evening, everyone....Hi to Sly, Resq, and everyone else I forgot!

Diagnoses:Right-sided spastic hemiplegia (Cerebral Palsy), Neurogenic bladder, Migraines, GERD, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Raynaud's Phenomenon, and Neurocardiogenic Syndrome
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote