View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 08:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinga View Post
It took about 2 months for me to get results the first time as well...

I think all the different test that are conducted need to be processed and analyzed or something....

or could be the ins co doesnt like the reults they are given and telling doc to take a 2nd look

I understand the time involved for the report somewhat, but if I didn't have so much hanging on this report then I wouldn't sweat it as much. This report decides whether my temporary disability payments will be reinstated and medical treatment as well. I am about to lose my house and have had to seek help in places I would have never thought I would. The stress of the debt has now taken over everything else!! forget about me right now, if they don't get on the ball I may be in a crazy predicament. I don't understand how these practices are ethical or legal...

I NEVER would've expected this to go down this way especially after a severe car accident. Even though I had a good exchange with this NP, I am very skeptical about how this is going to turn out for me. Then if it doesn't come out in my favor, my atty then has to file a motion and send me to another doc and that will take a few more months.
Joy6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote