View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
From several posters here in the recent past it doesnt seem that they are putting that information about the condition of nerve fibers in the reports all the time or maybe even most of the time. The several people who reported this i recommended contact the lab and see if they could get that additional information forwarded to them but those posters never posted on wether they tried or not. I would hope the lab would have recorded that information and kept it.
Hi Echoes,
I have been trying to get the telephone number of John Hopkins from my doctor's clinic but to no avail. During my last visit to the neuro who did the skin biopsy, he gave me me a vague response about my interest in knowing exactly the "numbers" of my nerve densities, whether there was excessive branching, swelling, etc. He was forceful to say that I dont have a peripheral neuropathy (this is everytime I made reference to my condition). I dont know how to contact the lab because they were asking for a reference number. It is frustrating. Doctor does not want to pursue other tests and does not even want to give a follow-up skin biopsy in the future. Now, I am left with no firm diagnosis while my symptoms are more than when it started 7 months ago.
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote